While the world, our country, state, and local communities continue to fight this global pandemic, our highest priority is the health and safety of our staff and customers.
While we have always maintained clean sanitary work enviornments, we are taking additional precautions to minimize the risk to staff and customers. Our efford include,
- Continuous sanitization of all prep areas
- Compliance with all government regulations and health safety guidelines issued by the health department for the containment of Coronavirus
- Additional staff guidance, with the help of guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) such as...
- Frequent hand washing.
- Avoiding bodily contact and contact with ones eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Testing body temperature twice daily for fever
- Preventing any employee displaying any symptoms of illness from entering the workplace. Employees with even a mild cough or low grade fever are required to stay home and self-isolate
Additionally, all delivery staff are equipped with...
- Approved hand sanitizer
- Latex-free gloves
- N95 Respirators
... and required to wear gloves when handling food and respirators when entering homes if required.
For more information please visit the World Health Organizations Q&A on Coronavirus and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention FAQ on Coronavirus